Hope you are all feeling fabulous on this Wednesday! The sun has finally decided to make an appearance…Yay!!! This makes me a happy lady (and little LVT bumpy seems to be having a little jiggle inside too!) 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by Love Vintage Tea too…
If you haven’t read them yet then I think you should as Emma has kindly offered one lucky reader the chance of a medium 80 stem bespoke button bouquet with the choice of your own colours….from her own little business – Cute as a Button who is a Love Vintage Tea Favourite!
You could have something like this in your own colours to match your own wedding theme….
So here is the giveaway details:
- Firstly, you need to follow both myself (@lovevintagetea) and Emma (@vintagebride2b) on twitter and also ‘like’ Emma on her facebook page – Cute as a Button
- You need to have read all three parts to Emma’s gorgeous 1950’s Rockabilly Vintage Wedding Plans
- Answer the following questions:
- What date is Emma getting married?
- What is Emma using from her Nana in her bridal bouquet?
- What is the name of Emma’s little business called?
- Where is Emma getting married?
- What is Emma having as decoration for her reception & in what colours?
Please send all your name and answers to me on a vintage postcard…hehe…or just email me to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will pick a reader at random on Sunday….Happy reading!!!! 🙂
Lots of Love Vintage Tea Love xoxo